Skip to main content

News

Back to news
Deal announcement

ABG Sundal Collier acted as advisor to the sellers in NorVestors acquisition of NetNordic

ABG Sundal Collier acted as advisor to the sellers in NorVestors acquisition of NetNordic


Norvestor, a fund managed by Norvestor Equity AS, announced today an acquisition of the system integrator Netnordic from Agder Energi. Following the acquisition, Norvestor will become the largest shareholder in NetNordic with approximately 75% of the shares whilst the management and employees will hold the remaining 25%. NetNordic has annual sales of around NOK 850m with a healthy margin. It operates in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. ABG Sundal Collier is one of its prominent clients. See www.netnordic.com for further information.